Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2013!

It's yet another new year~

Usually I make new year resolutions but this year it's gonna be more of the journey rather than the destination(or objective).

My hopes of singing has recently been revived as somehow my condition has weirdly improved. Absolutely no idea why. I'll just go with the flow I guess!

This year I hope to start on 2 things I was supposed to do years ago, we'll see how it goes. No objectives are to be met, but I do need to make a conscious effort!

I'm glad to have fallen back on my "lost" passion recently when I was feeling down. Thanks Daryl and the rest of the fur kids (though they obviously can't read HAHA) , for showing me the results of sticking to commitments! I will continue to watch and learn!

And since I'm paying for my education, I will be sure to put in more effort in scoring for this sem's modules, to pull up my GPA~

I think I've been doing my part in organising and participating in friends meet up in 2012, but nevertheless I will continue to do so in this coming year =]

I'll make sure to spend more time with granny this year, and make up with "her" sooner or later, once I've cleared my own short term goal..

Gambatte-yo mina san!

Signing off,
-Khai


No comments: