Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Good times ^.^

Went on a super last min shopping outing with the bball peeps just afew days ago and bought myself afew pairs of shirts, a chinos pants and a pair of shoes. Kaching~ 260 bucks disappeared from my bank account. Melacca trip this weekend, another 250 spent..

I NEED TO EITHER START SAVING UP LIKE CRAZY OR WORK LIKE CRAZY!

Gosh. And I don't even take much allowances from my folks nowadays.

Well I guess my list of goals will not happen anytime soon :/

Anyway, I'm really glad to have regular bball sessions with the peeps. Sometimes we play hard(superbly serious :0) , but most of the time we play just for entertainment sake... Makes Bballing a so much more fun(ny) sport when we don't play too competitively.. ^^

Sucks to sprain my thumb though, on top of the bruised thigh from last week... Must really be careful when playing nowadays, old liao la haha~

But it's all worth it, the shopping and the ball sessions, and i guess the joy that these activities bring is more important than anything else. (Almost..!)

------------------------------------------

Overseas trip this weekend with the office peeps, looking forward to it already! :D

And paiseh GPF, I'll be back in action real soon, 1st feb! =]
.
.
.
.
Aaaand it's 2+ in the morning, time to get to bed, have more studying to do tomorrow :S

Signing off,
-Khai





No comments: