Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF indeed!

Its been a great day so far, and its already 5pm! First up, this came in:



Only took 1 week to deliver after I ordered online in amazon.com! Always a fan boy of Cesar Millan, I agree with him that the words "dominance" and "control" are often associated with negative connotations. People need to see that Dominance can also mean guidance and direction, whereas control is just another word for say, a parent stopping a kid from eating too much sweets or something.

Anyway, im already immersing myself into the world of millan and i hope to glean some additional info that I didnt manage to catch or understand from his dog whisperer shows and his random youtube videos. Cool stuff!

Next up, I managed to motivate myself to work with friends during a weekend that I usually would spend at the dog shelter. Of course, this means giving up on my commitment to GPF for that weekend. No choice la, money is required nowadays and I need to prioritise...

Thirdly, I'm still keeping up with Commercial Law, much to my surprise! Super lot of readings to be done and understood, I'm glad I can keep up with the pace (even if its only for now!). Did afew hours of reading yesterday and today..yay~!

Lastly, I'm just glad of my own progress these few months. Looking back, its been really quite tough as I had to juggle quite afew important aspects of my life. I've made new friends in both school and GPF, maintained and cherished the current ones, did okay for first sem of school, (could be better, but wtheck) managed my finances decently, what else can I complain about? =]

Anyway, gotta rush to school now... till next time!

Signing Off,
Khai

No comments: