Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ouch..!

Was just playing ball yesterday and I got knee-ed in the thigh area first game into the night. Didn't think much of it until after the games when the throbbing hit me. Quite a serious one, and now I'm half walking/hobbling to school ._."

Plus the bite wound from daffy/dara is starting to prick.. Gahh~

Oh the irony though, one injury on knee and the other on the thigh where I got KNEE-ED. =S

And I just realised yesterday that I unknowingly committed myself to other activities for 2 full weekends consecutively. That means I won't be visiting GPF 2 weekends in a row, first time this will be happening ever since I started volunteering there. Shall not be so careless next time, as it's a commitment I made to myself till at least I graduate.. I'll miss the furkids :/

I just hope that mr stubborn won't revert to his old ways while I'm not there to reinforce it.. :/

Bo bian ah, sometimes in the world of practicalism, money wins the war against lofty dreams and happiness..

Aiya for now, shall not think so much and focus on the lecture notes in front of me lol.. Study study study!

Signing off,
Khai

No comments: