Friday, January 18, 2013

Millan Fanboy!

Got my second book delivered to my doorstep this morning, and Lo behold, Cesar Milan's book is finally here! Excited me sped read through the entire book in 2 hours or so...

And I immediately thought of the commitment I made. Sigh, I think at this point of writing that I made a bad choice in taking up the job. The zen, calmness and satisfaction I get from volunteering at the shelter significantly outweighs the monetary benefits I get from working the entire weekend..

If not for my friends who wanted to work, no way would I take it up :/

Oh well, one shall not dwell in the misjudgements made in the past.. Lesson learnt and I'll make sure not to commit entire weekends on a whim in the future..

On the bright side, I'm just glad I can help friends make some bucks this time round, and that I value-added myself(even if its a little) in the company.. =]

It's almost 2 in the morning, and I have to be up at 6+ in the morning. Wish me luck in somehow finding enough rest meanwhile... >.<

Sweet dreams people! ^^

Signing off,
-Khai

No comments: