Monday, January 28, 2013

Sometimes being right is not that important.

Was playing bball earlier on and I called for a foul made onto myself, by W. I was really surprised he insisted there was no contact. I'm 95% sure I felt someone smack my right wrist area, but I didn't rebut his claim.

Sometimes one has to be reminded that being right is not as fulfilling as maintaining great friendships.

So I kept quiet and let it go.

I don't think he's weasel-ing his way out of a foul, but neither do I think I'm mistaken.. But does it really matter..?

But I love such life lessons, it keeps me grounded and allows me to learn to be a better person =]

Anyway, I just came back from a short trip in malacca. Weekend well spent, with great company and exuberant atmosphere! ^^

Bought a bag, t shirt and shades. I read somewhere that being relevant(fashion-wise, in this context) is key in getting a good first impression. I'm not a fan of being superficial, but I guess following the flow of such trends would be a wise move =]
(The stuff I bought are considered as cheap deals if converted into SG dollars anyway 😁)

There was a huge discussion and much were revealed. I just hope the parties involved are ready for the worst scenario.
And I'm glad Y didn't have to break a promise made. Promises are super vital in proving that one can be a reliable source of comfort and secrets-keeper. I learnt this the hard way :/

Moving on, aloy is gonna ORD soon liao! Time really flies, I can still vividly remember the day when he came into our office lol~ Justin + kw + myself psycho-ing him about the fact that his upper study is actually a monstrous octopus in disguise. Fun times HAHA! I guess the frequency of office visits will soon decrease, and such is life :S

Feeling so nostalgic now. Sigh. Sometimes I wish I could travel back in time and change some of my decisions made. But obviously I can't, and I'm slightly regretful.. :/

CNY is coming and I splurged almost $300 on new year clothes. I need to work ah~

Pretty much stopped relying on my folks for cash nowadays. In fact, pretty much stopped relying on them for anything. Relationships are not as close as in the past, but I don't think it would ever be the same again. Sometimes I think I'm being a little petty, but when I think of the bad times I had without support when I most needed it, the guilt disappears into thin air. Mostly.

L's issues have not been improving at all. In fact it seems to have worsened...
I just hope he can find the courage, wisdom and determination to move on..

School has started and I haven't really put in as much effort as I would have likes. Must study tmr liao la~

And I couldn't make a trip down to GPF last weekend, I die die must walk Daryl this coming weekend before he slips back into his old demanding self again..

Aaand it's 3 in the morning. Gah, there goes my sleep-earlier plans. Sigh.

Till next time!

Signing off,
-Khai

No comments: