Monday, January 21, 2013

At a crossroad

Was lazing around at home after school and work and randomly blog/web surfing when the "what-the-hell-have-you-been-doing-in-your-life" moment hit me.

That got me thinking....

In life its typical for one to struggle to maintain the current lifestyle that one has.

So how can I push myself to achieve the goals that I had hoped for but lack the resources and motivation to do..?

As opposed to what I always tell my friends (especially the animal clique), the social pressure is getting to me. Didn't think I'd ever consider succumbing to this, but the subconscious mind has been bugging me to start on some stuff I should have completed years ago, such as getting a driving license and studying/working harder for better grades/ more income.

And I guess C is right, if I don't start actively searching for the other half, "then wait until 39 meh?"

My thoughts are in disarray.

Anyhow, recently my speaking voice has been on and off, sometimes waking up to a really tired voice. No idea why, but I just hope I can "recover" asap and start working for my moolah properly.

Ironically my singing voice is back...well almost...

Not sure if I should start making a checklist of "To do-s", because I might just end up ignoring/not following the list at all.

Actually, I'd just do it here:

To Do List:
1. Get the bloody computer fixed/get a new computer
2. Driving License
3. Lose weight to 70
4. 1 HD, 2 distinctions this semester
5. Wardrobe revamp
6. Continue volunteering till graduation
7. Actively search!


I just hope I stick to it... >.<

Bahh I've class tomorrow, better catch up on some sleep now...

Signing Off,
-Khai

No comments: