Sunday, January 06, 2013

Thanks for the feedback, I'm grateful and humbled!

1 week of 2013 has passed. I've been pretty passive about things this year(I hope), and being more open with myself about my short-comings.

It's been great so far. Truth or truth(dare) sessions with most of my cliques of close friends has been quite rewarding, if not entertaining LOL!

I'd just like all of you to know that I've really heard your concerns regarding certain areas about myself that all of you have mentioned and I've taken your inputs seriously into consideration and I'm hoping I can change for the better based on them =]

To C: Your input's too "cheem" for me! I'm not sure if I got it right, but if I did, I'd make sure our future correspondences would be....carried out swiftly.. =P

To M: I actually have goals in life! I'm just kinda worried that I can't keep up with myself and hence I don't voice out the full extent of what I'm really hoping for. I don't wanna disappoint everyone and myself.. =/
Of course you can always ask me if you're interested haha..

To L: You should have been there =/

To M2: Even though I've always been putting you down (jokingly of course!!), its been my pleasure to have known you and thanks for the reminder about life in general. I see alot of me in you, and I'm glad to be able to learn from your strengths and help you out in your weaknesses.

To J: This would be my feedback to you. Please do read through everyone's inputs and try to see things from different angles/point of views, you might just understand why people react the way they did/do. And yes, we're still friends lol~

To B clique: Sorry I can't be as thorough as I did to the above people, but I'd like to let you peeps know that it's been really fun that night HAHA!

To P clique: Let's meetup soon please! It's been fun talking about old times haha =D


------------------------------------------------------------------------


Moving on, school's starting soon and I need to buck up to close the GPA gap..! Gonna study after this post so I won't feel so guilty wasting too much time hahaha~

My singing's been really rocky recently... on off on off. I'm not sure what to do, cause I apparently can't stick to resting much...sigh...how ahhh~~

I don't like ending posts on a negative note, so I'm glad to have stuck around GPF! The atmosphere and people feels right, and yesterday was the first time I went out to dinner with the regulars. They're really jovial people with lots of life experiences, and I'm really really glad to have been there!

I guess it can't really go wrong, when we're all there for a common cause and passion.  =]


PS: To the 2 people who are probably sniggering, DON'T THINK TOO MUCH! >.>''



Till next time!
-Khai



No comments: