Sometimes being right is not as important as playing nice. Sure, I could probably argue all the way coherently and logically, but sometimes in the heat of the moment, gotta let the other party win. Then everyone will be happy like that mah.
Just the other day I was Bballing with my clique.. Didn't play well I admit, made afew bad passes. W was overly agitated and made afew nasty comments. Sort of lowered my morale and overall efficiency.
On hindsight, this made me realise that scolding a team mate when on the losing end will rarely work out. Just frustrates everyone even more. Lesson learnt, glad I'm not the one dishing it out.. :S
.
.
.
.
Today marks a hopeful day for me. I'm hoping to be able to participate in GPF's furry day! Have volunteered for about 5months so far but haven't gone for it yet... Fingers crossed..!
Wanted to blog more bout other stuff but I guess it can wait. Sleep can't, due to the early lesson tmr :(
Oh well, tata then!
Signing off,
-Khai
No comments:
Post a Comment