Hmm where shall I start? Okay, lets wind back time and start on last sunday. Had a great day at the shelter, despite feeling abit guity when leaving..*refer to previous post*
Had a great bball session with the peeps. Got quite pissed off with P cause he didnt play nice. Well, two can play a game =P
I've come to realise that I need to up my game by being more consistent when finishing on the lay-up or via shooting. Usually I can get past the defender, but end up not scoring the basket. That's something I've got to work on..
Anywayy, I only felt the discomfort on my knee towards the end of the games...didn't think much about it cause it just felt like a stretched joint discomfort thingy, until Monday morning when I woke up and got off the bed.
The sharp and intense pain that hit me, felt as if my knee got hit by a truck or something. Instantly jolted me from my sleepy mode...
So I skipped school cause i couldn't walk properly, and decided to study at home to make up for it... quite productive, considering I cleared 1 big chapter on Terms for Commercial law..
.
.
.
Tuesday came and I got a pleasant surprise! RMIT groupmate messaged us and told us that Macroecons results were out, and I got super kan-chiong...
Didn't expect to do well cause I didn't really understand the concepts back then (not much better now lah, but still... =X )
However I scraped a distinctions for the paper! Really got lucky there, and I told myself I cannot rely on luck all the time, better study even harder!
.
.
.
Wednesday came and went with a project discussion in school, followed by a study session with Monkey at NLB.. Not really productive this time cause I was quite distracted with my phone and facebook... (no thanks to monkey >.>)
Today I missed school. Supposed to wake up at 7, and I clearly remember setting my alarm the previous night. Somehow the alarm got cancelled halfway through my sleep, and I only woke up at 8. Could have rushed to school, but decided not to in the end...
Shall study awhile later to make up for it...! >.<
and Tomorrow's Good Friday! Can't wait to visit the furkids at GPF, especially Daryl and Dagger! My two personal favourites! (Despite me trying hard not to have any) xD
Wanna get there early tomorrow to greet them as the first few people to do so :D
Wa, I just realised this post is all over the place... w/e, I guess thats what Im feeling right now too haha..
Ahh, gotta stop procrastinating and shall go study!
Tata!
Signing Off,
-Khai =]
No comments:
Post a Comment