Everyone complains about how the weekends are too short and the weekdays too long, and I'm no exception lol. Thing is, I'm starting to stretch myself out in all aspects. Physically, mentally and even spiritually I might say.
I do realise I'm alot more independent than I used to be, and I need to upkeep myself...
And I don't even know where to start repairing broken bridges. I may seem to grin and laugh all the way with friends and stuff, but truth is, I forced myself to be optimistic and cheerful. My environment growing up was tough and I had to rely on myself to stay positive most of the time. Definitely not the pick of the lot.
I guess this is something I rarely share with friends. What's the point in being all gloomy and glum anyway...
I've decided to work even harder this semester and from march onwards I'll make sure I stay on top of my game, both at school and in whatever I'm committing myself to. Gambatte wk!
Signing off,
-Khai
No comments:
Post a Comment