Felt really surreal when I woke up the next day after ORD-ing...but I guess one has to move on with life.
Reminiscing on the past, this peekture reminds me of the good ol' days in poly when I was pretty carefree!
(sidenote: the day I screwed up singing LOL)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anywayy, time to move on! Gotta few objectives for myself these few months before school starts:
1. Get my bloody license (like finally HAHA)
1. Get my bloody license (like finally HAHA)
2. Bbball! Time to get back in shape :P
3. Work 3months or so? Get some extra cash to splurge on stuff like holidays and such...
4. Catch-up on all the animes/mangas I've missed out these 2 years...
3. Work 3months or so? Get some extra cash to splurge on stuff like holidays and such...
4. Catch-up on all the animes/mangas I've missed out these 2 years...
Time to start moving! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment