Wednesday, April 04, 2012

5...4...3...2...1..ORD LO!

In another 5 working days i'll be ORD-ING!
Feels so surreal hahaha...no more sai kang, no more politics, no more lousy management. (I hope!)

I realised person A is as good as undermining (or even better) than person B. Its so interestingly subtle to the point that almost nobody realises. HAHA you can enjoy your undermining while i ORD LO! =]

Have fun being the boss, because u can't be free of your bonds (not yet anyway) :D

Sidetracking a little, but I've always wondered about the days if the management didn't have the people to rely on. Tried it, but too bad i never gotten myself into that kinda position.

Too bad Person C didn't want to do it as well, I guess I thought wrongly =/

------------------------------------------------------------------
Anywayy, I've been thinking about FT studies VS PT studies...my mind and heart is telling me to go for PT studies cause I'll probably be able to cope regardless. But some unknown feeling inside (tsk, devil's advocate) is telling me not to do it. Sigh, I need to decide in 2 week's time... =(

Meanwhile, im just gonna chillax and enjoy ORD-ING wahaha~

No comments: