Today I was pangseh-ed by a friend of mine who wanted to meet up outside and study/work. I'm guessing he's either: too lazy to go out or he made another arrangement liao.
Anyhow, I was left to study alone last minute. I'm sure most people will just stay at home and try to study(won't work as one knows that studying at home doesn't work anyway, therefore making plans to go out to study). I did something even I didn't expect. I went ahead with the plan to go out to study alone anyway!
-moment of silence and then applause please- :D
Managed to cram about 30% of revision in 3hours or so, with the first hour being extremely slow. Not bad I'd say, considering the relatively noisy mac environment. Quite proud of myself too, for staying focused and decently productive despite the many whatsapp/SMS/phone call distractions that came. ^.^
Motivation is often under utilised. Some call it mind f-ing, some say brainwashing. I say, whatever works, works!
Hope I can maintain this attitude/willpower/perseverance through my semester and get really good grades. I know my folks will be über proud(even though they won't say/admit it)
暗爽就好了啦~ =P
Going to the mac near my house to continue part 2 of studies. Wish me luck! =D
-fighting on,
-Khai =]
No comments:
Post a Comment