Friday, January 06, 2012

Dearest JK who ORD-ed day.

Today was a day of super mixed feelings. a day of significance, a day of turnover.

Today was JK's ORD.

Hard to describe my feelings in mere words, overwhelming would be an understatement.

Anyhow, have to thank JK for his guidance in CBT section all these while, from the 1st day I came in, acting as my upper for half a month while CPT WJP decided my future appointment.

Following which he had been guiding me both in E-HR and moral(e) issues at work!

Many a time when i was feeling angsty at work he would listen to my ramblings and throw in his 2cents, hich often make me feel alot better~

Nearing his disruption I was so sad he was leaving as he was the last of the NSF batches that I was really really close with.

Now he ORDs and I'm feeling it again. SIGH~


And as if work wasn't hard enough nowadays.

Shall not elaborate, im sure most close friends who read this blog(if any still do) knows about it roughly anyway.


Was only disappointed about 1 thing, why you no tell us?! Pink IC = no influence already what!

Of course, I'd understand if you made a promise and you wouldn't want to break it.

Thank you for trying anyway (somewhat), its much appreciated :')

.
.
.
Looking back at year 10/11, I've realised I've wasted my time in trying so hard at something and neglecting everything else that really mattered. I neglected myself!

And now when that thing is falling apart, it truly made me feel like an idiot for trying. Should have focused on personal development in those 2 years instead.

No matter,  I shall utilise my next 95 days for myself. Only for myself.
.
.
.
.

I had a sudden thought that my understudy won't be coming on 17 Jan 12 just because he's not happy with me(us?).

If its true I swear I'll play c*****n and **. Pride will get us nowhere, but it will be you that suffers in the long run, as I have none.

Hoho, and I'm still deciding whether to shift delete project or not.

Time will tell, especially in the next 2 weeks at work..

95 days left, FIGHT ON!  >=O

Signing Off,
-Soon-to-ORD-Khai


No comments: