Saturday, January 07, 2012

To trust my brain or my heart.

Have been contemplating this particular picky issue for awhile now.

Some stuff had happened over the past few months and it led to much unpleasant-ness.

Have been asking myself the same question every night when I go to sleep....

Should I continue to try to value-add to the cause?

or should I not try and be an ass?

My brain is telling me to prove a point by being an ass, and its logically correct.
My heart is telling me otherwise, telling me that being an ass is not being true to myself and not sticking to my principles...

ARGH. BRAIN/HEART CAN YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING?!

I've yet to decide. but i think my heart's gonna win =/

and somehow i'm not happy about that (note the irony: brain controls happiness)

Regardless, i need to sleep now so...

will come back in afew weeks time to "update results", so as to speak(type). lol.


Signing Off,
-Contemplative Khai


No comments: