Recently I've noticed some of my acquaintance have been quite sneaky.
Person A is trying very hard all these while to undermine and overthrow and people have been deceived by the apparent facade.
Person B has been leeching on my negativity yet wayang-ing so that only I take the hit.
=/
Nevertheless im not much affected, I'm gonna go soon anyway xD
Also have realised that in recent turns I finally understand what it means to provide "customer service".
Mentioned that in my FB but thought i should elaborate it here to remind myself.
The passion that fuels my job interest should lie in the satisfaction that I get from being able to make a change in the customers' lives, not being praised/commended by supreriors/colleagues. The latter should only be a form of encouragement and not THE source of my passion.
lol im writing in riddles. oh well, till next time =]
Signing Off,
-Khai
No comments:
Post a Comment