Good news! Soon I will end my stint in NS!
Can't wait to work for afew months before schooling again.... =]
Need to decide on which course I'll study. This time round must put in more effort into going to school LOL~
April 12 faster come, I really cannot tahan already~ T_T
.
.
.
.
Work has been stagnant for months, need a change of environment soon~ X_X
Few regrets but I trust my heart to make the right decisions. What's done (or not done) will be so and I just want to ORD peacefully =]
Training vision here I come! =D
Miss the bunch of co-workers there >.<
.
.
.
.
Resolutions for 2012
1. ORD.
2. ORD. Ok I guess everyone gets the point. lol.
3. Work hard in TV and study hard in SIM~
4. Upgrade comp/get Iphone?
5. Lvl 50 cap released for dragon nest! muahaha~
6. Find time to always be there for my family and friends<--- so difficult T_T
7. Get a driving license
8. Be happy! Most important of all =]
How bout you guys? =D
PS: realised all my previous posts all so emo. No longer bothered by work issues, already 看开了! =D
Signing Off,
-wk
No comments:
Post a Comment