Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Saw some news regarding my fav dog in GPF

Was feeling curious about GPF's situation when I heard one of their dogs passed away at the vet's recently.

The woman who (more or less decided) to renege on her promise to me has lost her favourite dog in the shelter. I feel sad for the dog, but I believe he would have gone to a better place where there is no suffering and pain =/ (he probably died from stomach/lung cancer as mentioned by GPF)

For her however, i totally felt that she deserved it. Karma at its best! Was half thinking of posting something sarcastic on facebook to dwell in delight at her plight but decided otherwise. I would have stooped to their level if I did that.

In fact, I never did post ANYTHING about their lack of keeping to promises to regular volunteers at all, I must be really very nice to do that... >.<!

Anyway, the dog I used to groom and take care of is officially adopted by the NUS lecturer woman. She claims he is very obedient and only problem he has is socialising with other dogs... blah blah blah....

On GPF's facebook, people are praising her to the heavens for knowing her dog well!

That must be difficult to achieve. /muchsarcasm

But little do they know that his obedience was probably due to my TLC and training while taking care of him from Jan to Oct 13. (9 months of training..!) >.>''

Something about sitting nicely in lifts and only getting out when given the "okay" sign? That was part of my training by the way.

Of course, GPF never mentioned that his current good behaviour was influenced by me at all. Because I am an "immature volunteer who they rather not have at all" /endquotebyflorence

It's okay, I don't need your recognition. I just thought the public should know the whole story.

But they don't, and they won't. Because I have subsequently thought better of it, since i'm no longer pro-active and supportive or even affiliated with GPF anymore.

Not that I want to, their facebook page is a beautifully written, but yet often-not-truthful-or-completely-honest page. Only those who are familiar with GPF will know, but who will say anything..? :P

I have already moved on, and hopefully will be able to find another dog that has similar characteristics :D

Take care dagger boy, she better treat you well..! :')

Signing Off,
-Khai

No comments: