Sounds as if he's already getting married liao hahaha~~
Anywayyy, haven't blogged for awhile now so I guess it's time for a quick reflection of what's been going on.
School has started (in fact, more than halfway through) and I've been putting in some effort into the projects and reading the textbooks in general... Could have put in way more effort for one module, I'll suffer for it sooner or later :/
For the rest of the modules, I'd say I'm doing pretty darn well. HDs for all three marketing modules so far (although only 10% weightage per module , but wtheck xD )
Volunteering at the shelter has been quite a roller coaster experience. Many ups and downs of it, but I'm nevertheless content and convinced I made the right move in Nov 12. =]
Note to self: eventually I'll need to adopt dagger :(
Dota 2 has been strangely addictive. Can't seem to stop playing whenever I'm at home, so I try to hand ard outside/in sch if there's work to be done :s
.... I sure can try harder..! >.<!
As for fate, I'll leave it to itself. Ironic much! =x
Till next time,
-Khai
No comments:
Post a Comment