But I guess it's okay, pretty much no one except myself reads this anyway.. =]
It's hard being a rules player. Can't do this, can't do that. But I guess it'll help everyone in the long run, and I believe it works. =]
Part of being a rules player involves one not spreading negativity, only positivity. No grumbling, complaints and etc.
It's harder than I thought it would be. No facebook/twitter ramblings means I have to be really careful of what I talk about online.
It's even harder not to complain in real life. I try my best, but I don't beat myself up if I fail. Lucky that's part of the package too ._."
I really really wanna recommend this to some people that I feel would benefit from this, but I'm not allowed to (goodie shoes) >.>
.
.
.
I miss the furkids. Sigh. #random
Anyway, I wanted to blog cause I needed to remind myself to enjoy the little good moments I get everyday, and not get caught up by the hustle and bustle and stress that every one's making noise about.
"Join them if you can't beat them" - does not apply. I damn well know better. >.>
Right now, I'm just grateful for enough sleep everyday, not having to slog in school/work, and being able to meet friends and family so often (if not everyday) =)
Tata!
-Khai =]
No comments:
Post a Comment