Sunday, April 21, 2013

T-2 day.

2 more days to exams.

It's 6.30 in the morning, and anyone who still reads this blog will know I'm not a morning person... :X

Couldn't sleep well tonight, and the feeling sucked.

I guess it's the playing of scenes from GPF in my dreams. Seemed so surreal when they came over to my place to assess suitability for adoption... Dagger and Daryl so cute~ T.T

But I've to remind myself that its only a dream. And it probably will stay that way because of the situation at home. Sigh... :(
.
.
.
.
.

I need to stay focused. I want to score as well as last sem. 2 Distinctions 1 credit 1 pass. That's my goal.

This sem's abit of a disappointment to be honest, considering I studied and worked a'lil harder than last semester. Screwed up law paper which I was quite confident of, and didn't do well for OB individual assignment as well. Probably went Outta topic..

No use crying over spilt milk. I just need to score better for exams! Jia you wk! You know you can do it..! You'll be able to see the furkids soon, so just bear with it for the next two weeks..! >.<

I hope this self-motivation post works!


Signing off in the early morning,
-Khai =]

No comments: