Friday, February 08, 2013

Year of the "black water" snake!

It has not been a really smooth year for me so far... 3 injuries of pure random-ity, earnings not catching up with expenses, not studying as much as I would like to, etc etc

Of course, most of the shortcomings is due to my own lack of willpower and determination to do whatever is necessary, but sometimes when one is down, its easy to blame lady luck and superstition...

Anywayyy, away with the negative stuff and in comes the happiness!

Its Chinese New Year period again! Time to enjoy spending quality time with family and friends!

Tomorrow's "chu xi", the eve of CNY..! Probably will be eating out at a Chinese restaurant with my relatives on my mum's side.

Then Sunday (chu yi) will come and we'll go visiting relatives, followed by dinner at my uncle's place.

Sometimes tradition brings comfort and familiarity :)

Half of Monday will probably be spent visiting as well, and the other half of it preparing for another reunion dinner with my dad's side this time, at my place.

This year might be a lil' more distant on my end, but I'll make sure to enjoy it nevertheless =]

And of course, the Ang Baos $_$ that come with the festive occasion! =D

.
.
.
.
.
.

And I'm really glad that GPF is open from Sat to Tues! I'm prolly gonna go on Sat and Tues to visit the fur-kids there and bring them a piece of happiness(chicken HAHA) in this time of uncertainty =]

Sometimes I wish I can be a lil' more forgiving and her a lil' more sensitive.
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! =DD



Signing Off,
-Khai =]

No comments: