Monday, February 04, 2013

Recollections~

Was drifting off to sleep when suddenly memories of the bad times two and a half years ago hit me.

Super random, but I guess I never really got over it.. Indignance should be the emotion I felt then.

What's the point of hanging around in OT everyday when one has already finished one's work. Gahhh~

Sometimes a change of environment is so very crucial to bring about one's best. I'm really glad I was given that chance; being able to influence and participate in helping others to obtain have this chance as well. IMO, this is what really differentiates others from myself in my line of work then.

Meeting army friends always result in myself feeling so reminiscent. Sigh lol~

Oh well, i should snap back to the present for now and start focusing on my damned studies >.>!

Signing off,
-Khai

No comments: