Thursday, November 22, 2012

More than a month since

Since the decision. Things have kinda died down more or less, but my resolve stands still, at least until my objectives are met.

This decision will just further strengthen my own determination and independence, which I guess will help me in the long run..

On a lighter note, I started volunteering at a dog shelter called "gentle paws and friends", ever since my exams ended. It's something I look forward to every week and keeps me moving forward. As I'm on vocal break(supposedly >.>), I'm exploring other non conventional options to spend time. Here i am, finally back to my roots, which is caring for dogs (something I've always wanted to do as a kiddo)

Friends have been busy with their own schedules in life and maybe I should too, but I guess I'm leaving it to fate :P

Anywayy, I've got almost 2 months more to my next semester in school so I really need to remind myself to stay grounded and disciplined to work for my goals.

#slightly-more-motivated!

Signing off,
-Wkhai

No comments: